The Planning Report is the insider's guide to urban planning and infrastructure in the Southern California region.
If you want to know what the top echelon of decision-makers in the urban planning, development and infrastructure industries in Southern California are doing, discussing and thinking, this is where you find out.
For over three decades, The Planning Report has been the preeminent trade publication where the region's leaders engage in substantive debate about urban planning, growth, urban design, and public infrastructure investment.
The Planning Report's audience includes the leading government, private-sector, and nonprofit-sector decision makers in the Southern California's land use, real estate and public infrastructure investment communities. Over 90% of the region's top elected officials are subscribers to The Planning Report.
You can also request a complimentary issue.
- Subscriptions offer several unique benefits
- Access to Publisher-sponsored quarterly invitation-only executive briefings and events.
- Access to special meetings with the Editors.
- Ability to respond to and publish thoughtful comments on articles that appear on the site.
- Access to Pending Legislation section
- Access to People section
- Receive a printed version of the newsletter monthly (Print subscription only).
- Support informed debate about planning and infrastructure in Southern California.